Antique MOSER 1880's Art Nouveau Green Tall, Gold withRed Cabochons
Antique, unique, rare, gorgeous, Old MOSER 1880 Perfect Art Nouveau Green Tall, Gold w/Red Cabochons, Rare & Fine. Early 1880's MOSER Tall Vase 14 inches, 4 inch base, 3 inch at mouth. Well done, lots of unique options chosen on this one, probably a custom order at time.
NO GOLD missing except a little on top of rim ONLY! The base has all of its gold gilding, no red cabochons missing, no cracks, chips, blemishes anywhere. Perfect & drop dead gorgeous piece!
This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Decorative Pottery & Glassware\Vases". The seller is "zonalrick" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Origin: Bavaria
- Antique: Yes
- Type of Glass: Blown, shaped, enameled & gilded
- Custom Bundle: No
- Year Manufactured: 1880
- Item Length: 12.5 inches deep
- Glassmaking Technique: Hand Blown, shaped & decorated
- Additional Parts Required: No
- Vintage: Yes
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Item Height: 14 inches tall
- Style: Art Nouveau
- Features: Reeks of MOSER!!
, Old rare hand blown, enameled, 22K gold gilded by, Hand Painted, Limited Edition
- Production Style: Art Glass
- Finish: Hand blown, enameled & 22K Gold gilded Amazing!
- Handmade: Yes
- Item Width: 3 inches at rim gilded
- Pattern: Bohemian
- Color: Clear, green, golds & red cabochons!
- Material: Hand blown, enameled, 22K gold gilded, Glass
- Subject/Theme: Artistic Beauty
- Subject: Abstract Art
- Brand: Moser 1880's Trumpet Vase
- Main Color: Green with White Enameling & GOLD!! +Red
- Type: Trumpet Vase Ornate & Gorgeous!
- Era: Victorian (1837-1900)
- Model: Custom Ordered at Time!
- Original/Reproduction: Antique Original
- Theme: Hand designed beauty+
- Time Period Manufactured: 1850-1899
- Production Technique: Hand Blown Glass
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Czech Republic
- Backstamp: Polished Pontil Area
- Item Weight: 4 pounds
- Product Line: Forest Green